Input: USB-C (DP Alt mode)
W/DSC: 8K@60Hz or 4K@144Hz
W/O DSC: 8K@30Hz
1. HDMI output supports up to 7680*4320@60Hz or 3840*2160@144Hz video resolution (backward compatible resolution).
2. Direct HDMI cable connection from your smartphone to TV means no more casting issues due to unstable WiFi.
3. Plug-&-Play, instantly turn your laptop or phone's USB-C port into an HDMI port, with no installation necessary.
1. This USB C to HDMI cable only works to convert from USB C source to HDMI display. Simply connect the USB-C end to your laptop/phone, and the HDMI connector to your TV or other display to streaming your media.
2. Make sure both your input and output devices support 8K@60Hz or 4K@144Hz.
Input: USB C
Cable Length: 9.8ft/3m
1x USB-C to HDMI Cable 4K@144Hz
1x User Manual
Why choose a Cable that supports 4K@144Hz?
- Unlike others that only support a 60Hz refresh rate, Fullink 144Hz cable is ideal to get the most out of your new 4K TV and other devices.