Input: USB4 (DP alt mode)
1x DisplayPort: 8K@30Hz (W/DSC), 4K@144Hz
1x HDMI: 8K@30Hz (W/DSC), 4K@144Hz
2x USB-C Gen2: 10Gbps, BC1.2
1x USB-A Gen2: 10Gbps, BC1.2
1x USB-A Gen1: 5Gbps
2x USB-A: 480Mbps
1x SD4.0: 312MB/s
1x TF3.0: 104MB/s
1x RJ45: 1Gbps
1x 3.5mm: Audio and Microphone
1x DC: 150W (100W to host)
Power button on the back, Fingerprint button on the top
Kensington lock with two different dimensions
30cm distance for mounting plate holes
1. Plug and play, no need to install drivers, no time wasted.
2. black plastic housing, classic and durable.
3. It is backward compatible with USB3.2/3.1/3.0/2.0/Thunderbolt 3 protocol.
4. This USB4 docking station with HDMI and DP video interfaces supports up to 8K@30Hz resolution with DSC, also supports HDR, HDCP2.2, and Dual display (HDMI+DP) can reach up to 4K/60Hz resolution, greatly improve work efficiency, enhance your work productivity and take your entertainment to the next level.
5. Simultaneous Data Transfer and Fast Charging: This laptop dock has 6 data ports, 2x USB-C and 1x USB-A interface can support data transfer rate up to 10Gbps, and support BC1.2 fast charging function; 1x USB-A port can support up to 5Gbps transmission rate, which can meet the high-speed copy data of U disk, hard disk, etc.; 2x USB2.0-A ports can support the use of low-power devices such as keyboard and mouse; RJ45 port supports 1000Mbps (1Gbps) high-speed and stable network, no lag or delay. And its DC power interface can provide up to 100W of power supply to your computer, enjoy seamless and efficient file transfers and laptop fast charging all in one place.
6. This MST docking station has a fingerprint button on the top, which can be used to wake up the computer and then unlock the computer. And there is a switch button on the back of the docking station, can power off the product and enter the energy-saving mode.
■ This docking station needs to be connected to a DC power supply before used.
■ Keep this docking station in a dry environment to avoid damage caused by humidity.
■ Note that multi-stream transmission (MST) is not supported on macOS, ssupport SST only; Mac computers equipped with M1 and M2 chips can only support one external monitor at a time.
■ In case of any issues with dual monitor display, manually setting the resolution to a maximum of 4K@30Hz will ensure proper dual 4K monitor output.