Module1:USB-C to PCIe (M.2 NVMe and SATA compatible: 10 Gbps for NVMe,6 Gbps for SATA)
1 x HDMI: 4K@60Hz, support HDR, HDCP2.2
2 x USB-A: 5Gbps, BC1.2
1 x USB-C: 5Gbps (transfer to PCIe between two modules)
1 x RJ45: 10/100/1000Mbps
1 x PD3.0: 100W
1. Splicing design, combines M.2 NVMe, SATA SSD and USB-C hub as a module, which can be used in combination or separately, meet the needs of different users.
2. The cable is fixed in the middle by magnetic absorption and can form a handle to make the product more portable.
3. Compatible the devices with USB4/3.1/3.0/2.0/Thunderbolt 3/Thunderbolt 4 interface.
4, HDMI video interface supports up to 4K/60Hz resolution, supports HDR, HDCP2.2, backward compatible.
5. 2x USB-A ports support data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, and support BC1.2 fast charging function.
6. USB-C port supports PD3.0 charging power up to 100W, which is enough to charge high-power computers.
7. RJ45 network port supports high-speed and stable network up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps), no lag or delay.
8. PCIe card slot is compatible with NVMe and SATA protocol M.2 SSD cards.
9. Complies with CE, FCC certification, ROHS, REACH, PROP65 and other standards, safe, reliable and environmentally friendly.
Note: PCIe will be up to 5Gbps once combined together, as only Type C male with built-in cable of module 2 as input.
Output: HDMI, 2xUSB-A, RJ45, USB-C, PD3.0, PCIE Enclosure (M.2 NVMe&STA)
Dimension: 140 x 68 x 15mm
1x 6-in-1 Splicing USB-C Hub with PCIe
1x User Manual