1x HDMI: 4K@60Hz
1x HDMI: 4K@30Hz
2x USB-A Gen1: 5Gbps, BC1.2
1x USB-C: 5Gbps, PD3.0 (100W), BC1.2
1x RJ45: 1000MB/s
1x 3.5mm: Audio&Mic
1. [All-in-one USB C Hub] Connect to the latest MacBook M1 or other USB-C devices with the 7 in 1 USB-C hub featuring 2* 4K HDMI port, 2* USB3.0 ports, a USB C PD3.0 charging port with power delivery, an Ethernet port and an Audio&Mic. Data transmission speed up to 5Gbps.
2. [Dual HDMI video ports] With dual HDMI ports, you can stream or mirror content to two displays in 4K@30Hz, or connect to a single device in stunning 4K@60Hz. It breaks through the restriction that MacBook M1 equipment only supports single display.
3. [Fast & Effortless Data Transmission] The speed rates of USB 3.0 ports can up to 5 Gbps, meeting your need for high rate and low rate devices at the same time.
4. [100W Power Delivery] USB Type C hub charges your MacBook M1 or other Type-C devices while connecting 100W power delivery port. Nowadays more and more devices and the newest USB C laptops support PD. With power delivery, a single USB-C port can give you Blazing-fast charging speed experience.
5. [RJ45 1000M Ethernet Port] 7 IN 1 USB C Hub for MacBook M1 supports 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet port, backwards compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN. And there is an LED indicators on the front to indicate whether the product is in normal working state.
6. 3.5mm port supports audio output and MIC recording, and supports 48K/ 44.1khz audio sampling rate.
7. [Compatible Systems & Devices] Systems: Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS Android system; Laptops / Tablets with Type-C port.
8. LED Indicating light can show the working status of this 7 IN 1 USB C Hub for MacBook M1.
1. Please confirm the monitor's resolution meets resolution requirements before use.
2. Please confirm the PIN not broken/sag/curve in the product before use.
3. Please do not splash liquid into the connector in use.
4. Please put the product in dry place.
Output: 2x HDMI, 2x USB3.0, USB-C, RJ45, Audio&Mic
Cable Length: 250mm
Dimension: 140 x 65 x 19 mm
1x 7 IN 1 USB C Hub for MacBook M1
1x User Manual
Q: Does this hub get hot?
When the hub is fully loaded, it may reach a surface temperature of around 40°C. However, this is normal for products of this kind.